I’m concentrating on the childrens lunches this week. In an effort to take the boring and tediousness out of making three packed lunches, I’m trying to find fresh ideas for the girls.
They are off school today and tomorrow, so we will be trying out a few recipes from a book I bought a couple of years ago ‘Baby and Toddler Meal Planner’ by Nicola Graimes.
Here’s the plan so far, subject to change!
- Monday~ Chinese rice with omelette strips (see pic below) milk & grapes
- Tuesday~ Tortilla Parcels, banana and milk
- Wednesday Vegetable Couscous grapes and milk
- Thursday ~ Sesame seed bagel with cream cheese, an apple and fresh orange juice
- Friday~ Cheese twists, grapes and apple juice