Last chance to pack today. I’ll be busy at the toddler group on Wednesday morning and then tidying the house in the afternoon as well as collecting the girls from school. Then off to Sunny Orlando for two whole weeks! Now I’m excited!
The two eldest have their own clothes already packed and one of the cases is by the front door!
Belle has put together a few of her dressing-up clothes, princess slippers and a tiara. I can’t wait for the moment she sees the real Belle.
So here’s a checklist for all the items I usually forget (and Hubby reminds me)
- Mobile phone charger. I always forget mine.
- Spare batteries for digital camera
- My suncream. I always take loads for the children.
- Nescafe (essential!)
- Armbands for two youngest
- Swimmers for Spud
- Plasters for little sore feet
And then there’s the hand luggage! Back to 5mins for more tackling ideas…