I’m not a fan of tagging, or rather being tagged. But Earthpal has done the deed, so here goes…..
- I hate my feet. My toes make me cry, they are so ugly. Since I was about 11 or 12 I realised they are not nice to look at. During a P.E. lesson in first year, when another pupil said, “What happened to your toes?” I knew there was a problem.
- I’ve mentioned this in another meme..I don’t touch handrails.
- I collect clutter and it drives Hubby mad. He de-clutters when he has a strop on and that drives ME mad because he’s so ruthless. I appreciate it when he’s finished, though.
- I hate the dishwasher.
- I’m from Lancashire, but lived in Yorkshire and miss it more.
- My shower needs cleaning and I don’t want to clean it.
- My cleaner has come back from Poland and she loves cleaning. 😉
- I worked in Boots when I was 19 and dropped a T.V. down the storeroom stairs. The Manager was at the bottom of the stairs when it happened. I was asked to leave the same day.
- I worked in Kenyons Bakery shortly after that, and again, was asked to leave. I’m not the Carol Vorderman of maths and couldn’t add up mentally. I was pretending to add up and was overcharging . A lot…
- That’s me in the header waterskiing on Windermere with my best friends’ future husband. He was driving the speedboat. They weren’t married at the time, but he had the hots for me. I think he still does.
I hope she doesn’t have a blog!
And so that I may also run this with the Thursday Thirteen thing, here’s a another three things about me you’ll find fascinating……. yeah, roight!
- I dribble on my pillowcase.
- I don’t like big dogs.
- When I was at junior school, I was made to stand in a corner because I said the ‘Milk, milk, lemonade’ poem. I was caught reciting it by a Nun. I remember her name and face. I’m still out to get her for making me wet my pants!