Archive for September 2008
I’m not blogging as much as I used to, for the simple reason, I became addicted and other things important to me fell by the wayside! I’m back, but housework and family have to come first.
1. I enjoy socialising.
2. The childrens’ future is something I wonder about often lately.
3. In your heart, you knew that Bossy would be fine when she started College.
4. Take wine, add a little 7up free and you end up with a hangover. Don’t do it!
5. Life has gifted me with four healthy children.
6. An unbroken sleep of 8-10 hours is an instant vacation.
(Modified to make sense due to posting a day late)
7. And as for the weekend, I’m looking forward to a trip to the library, coffee in Costa, receiving boxes of Tupperware to distribute to friends who came to my Tupperware/Virgin Vie party. Family Mass at 7.30 (haven’t been in a while) watching X Factor with Chef, Bossy, Pencil, Belle and Spud with Pringles, Doritos and dips and Sunday, I want to have uniforms and packed lunches ready before I do anything else!
Monday~Beef Casserole (they’ve asked for Pasta Carbonara) for the kids, Cantonese Duck Stir-Fry for us!
Tuesday~Chicken and Pasta Bake
Saturday~Spaghetti Bolognese and garlic bread
Sunday~Roast chicken, roasted potatoes, cauliflower/brocolli cheese, Brussels sprouts, peas, bread sauce and gravy